Shipping ranges between £1-3.40 depending on the size and weight of the item. Any orders £40 or over are free shipping. (This does not include the pet beds).
International orders are sent via Royal Mail or parcel force depending on the size and are sent tracked.
There are a wide range of items available for international shipping, the shipping costs are determined by the weight and size of your order and no profit is made from shipping.
When checking out you may find that you will have to break your order up into more than one checkout due to weight restrictions; the items may need to be sent separately.
Any issues feel free to contact us via email or Instagram.
Please note we do not cover any custom charges that may apply. Refunds are subject to circumstances.
Pet Bed Information
All beds are made to order by me:
- I usually have a few print options available at any given time but beds can be made to suit any style or decor, just send me a message and ask, I'll source options for your specific wants.
- I keep in stock a limited amount of any one fabric print I keep restocking until I can no longer purchase that fabric, if for any reason I run out of a fabric you have ordered I will message you to see if we can find another choice you like or to give you a full refund your purchase.
- The standard size is roughly 17in in diameter, they fit most cats and small dogs measuring in 18in(nose to tail) I have a large Pomeranian and she loves to curl up in her bed. I can make larger or smaller beds it is just priced lower or higher based on the cost of the fabric, you can choose your own design by contacting me via the “design your own pet bed”.
- It is usually a Polycotton fabric and is stuffed with toy grade A stuffing.
- Beds take on average three weeks (or less) to make, they are then packaged and shipped to your door, please note this does vary depending on how many orders I receive and if you are overseas. You will be updated on any delays though so you can know when to expect your package. You will receive an email confirmation when the item is shipped.
- You have one month after your purchase for any repairs (FREE) as they are handmade and pets love to dig in their comfy beds it is totally possible to tear a seam (but unlikely) after the one month there is a small repair fee if you need anything done.
- I do not recommend machine washing, so please consider this when choosing your fabric as darker fabrics are less likely to show dirt marks. I’d recommend a little soap and a sponge to wipe off any marks that may occur. If you are unsure do not hesitate to contact me, I will assist as much as I can.